Why APTI Courses
THE BEST SET OF ACCREDITATIONS IN THE COUNTRY
- Department of Ayurveda Education and Hospital Board Reg. No. 002
- Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission Reg. No. p/12/081
- International Certification with the recognition of Department of Ayurveda in Sri Lanka,
giving you a recognition around the World.
A CLEAR FOCUS ON HANDS-ON
- Small size batches with intensive Hands-on on live patients so that everyone gets plenty of
practical experience in the techniques.
- Materials/CDs, hands-on training on the world’s best Ayurveda and Paramedical systems
- Inclusive of daily brunches, Lunch, snacks, coffees and teas etc.
RANGE OF COURSE DURATION
- Variable course duration so that you can choose according to the time you can dedicate to
- Tailored courses also organised to suit your exact needs.
- Logistic support provided by APTI for your accommodation and travel arrangements
during the course stay for students from distance and abroad
DIFFERENT LEVELS FOR DIFFERENT PROFESSIONALS
- Courses with clear eligibility and admission criteria, so physicians get the best for them
EACH STUDENTS IS UNIQUE
- APTI takes into account the Lecturer/ Demonstrator’s particular needs and interests and
will give her/him a personalised training.
- All our batches are ensure one to one interaction with the trainer and all doubts and
queries answered on the spot.
PLACEMENT AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- APTI has trained more than 750 professionals, all of them conducting successful careers
- APTI is having a broad network of Ayurveda and Paramedical clinics nationally and places
its students for jobs.
- Many APTI students have set up their own clinics or chain in Ayurveda Panchakarma,
Paramedical & SPA fields
ALUMNI’S PRACTICE SUPPORT
- APTI students can contact APTI trainers at any point of time so as to ask any question, get
any knowledge or networking support or get any patient related query dedicatedly
- Support in setting your own successful practice anywhere in the country
- 10% discount on all APTI courses and workshops
- Name/clinic or practice address featuring on APTI website for visibility
- Support for setting-up new practices as well day to day clinical case discussions
- Logistic support as what equipment/instrument to buy & from where to buy
- Members can Publish their articles in the APTI website
- Recommendation letters if needed in local or Abroad
APTI Courses & Diploma's
Certificate Course in Acupuncture
APTI Short Courses And Workshops